Few Remarkable Resolutions of 2009

7:19 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
  • “My resolution for this year is not to waste food”- Jarslo Vinod, Social worker.

  • “I’ll possibly offer smile to everyone”- Reetu, Accountant.

  • “I’ll not hurt anyone and make more new friends”- Chanti, College Student.

  • “Hope I can keep my surroundings clean and tidy throughout this year”- Sonu, College Student.

  • “For me 2009 is for peace…I’ll try my best to promote peace”- Geetha Mathew.

  • “Reduce my car usage and make more use of public transport system.”- Vishal Manohar, Architect.

  • “Trim down the time spent watching TV and read a book per month”- Dennis George, Graphic Designer.

  • “Avoid using plastic carry bags and replace them with fabric and paper bags”- Nadia, Housewife.

  • “Plant a tree per month”- Jeevan Das, College Student.


Compiled by

Avinash Kagava

0 comments: