A Letter to Our Creator

9:26 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Gifty Varghese

Dear God,

This is my letter of pain. You created me beautifully and gave me a purpose to serve the mankind, but how it is all in vain? I did my job. Brought the rain, gave them good air to breath, I gave them good ambience to move around, but all I have got back is nothing.

This mankind – they pray for rain but they forget that they have destroyed the real source of rain. They yearn for shelter, but they won’t ever let me grow. They complain that the world is a desert, but they never understand that they are the main source of destruction.

Lord, all that I plead now is, not to make me grow but make the humans understand that when they destroy the environment we are not the victims. The real victims are they themselves. Make them understand the importance of a good environment. If they need to live, then they need to let me live.

Yours loving beautiful creation,
Tree




0 comments: